LENIN RODRIGUEZ GRACIA
Team leader as Regional Service Channel Representative Manager assigned service providers with skill in technical support and customer service consistent and impeccable as well as regional and in country, results oriented and fulfillment of score card metrics also strategic thinking complying customer laws.
IT Specialist engineer electronic technical trainer with experience in a wide range of technology products.
- Excellent breadth of experience in service providers related inquiries, escalations and training.
- Solid Knowledge of electronic problem identification and timely resolution.
- Solid Knowledge of electronic hardware life cycle.
- Good skill in ISO 9001:2015 with analytical and objective capacity.
- Exceptional ability to maintain electronic facility safety standards.
- Solid proficiency assessing analog and digital circuits.
- Outstanding in depth expertice in FPPA Field programmable analog arrays design programming and start up .
- Replicate technical training.
ANTONIO NARIÑO UNIVERSITY
ELECTRONIC ENGINEER CN206-89272
Quality Management Certificated ISO- 9001: 2015. (May 2016.)
Applus as Internal Certificated Auditor rule NTC ISO 9001:2015 N° AIHSEQ-COL-160700
English language :
Wall Street Institute; Threshold Professional Level (15), 2014-2016.
Technical training _________________________________________________________
Technical certificate (1995-2004) IBM PC Arquitecture VS100, Destop , thinkpad V5136 1997,Hewlett Packard NSC jet Direct, laser , PC Vectra, server ,Apple Computer ; Macintosh , Powerbook printers laser writter junio 1998, Samsung monitores SyncMaster ,Toshiba laptops Tecra y satellite . EPSON América; Colombia, Los Ángeles, Lima, Venezuela, Costa Rica. 2000-2004Technical certificate LASER CO2, media potencia tongzhou , Beijing CHINA 2008.
Globalization of markets Antonio Nariño. University 2002
Conference SIC Ley 1480 de 2011 Estatuto del Consumidor año. 2012.
Workshop Seminar certified : Project managment with guidelines PMI. Noviembre 2017
Toshiba de Colombia (Subsidiary of Toshiba America Information Systems) 2012-2014
In charge as Service Channel Representative
TOSHIBA de México (Subsidiary from Toshiba America informations Systems) 2014-2015.
And TAIS; IRVINE, California in country (Colombia) 2015-2017
As Regional Service Channel Manager CA & Cone North South América.
Multiplon, Homedeco & Mega International; for Young Hyum Kim from Korea in Colombia. In charge Support Enginner ( Large format printing and Ilumination LED) 2004 – 2012 for ; Young Hyum Kim .
EPSON Colombia 1999-2004.
Support Engineer and Technical trainer .
Last Responsabilities & Task
– Manage the assigned Service Providers Accounts within the Autorized service provider Network (ASP) and Service Administrator Network .
– Utilize Warranty claim systems to resolve ASP claim or service disputes
– Utilize service systems and perfomance dashboards to report on the service delivery performance of the assigned service Providers Account to HQ service team.
– Respond and manage the timely resolution of Customers ASP’s and or sales cannel partners ( retailres/distributors) service- related inquiries, complaints and or escalations.
– Manage multiples service providers with understanding of service performance expectations and customer satisfaction measures as established by HQ service team
– Recommend new process and Procedures to HQ service team to improve service delivery performance in line with business objectives.
– Utilize score card metrics for montly reporting on the performance of the assigned service providers to HQ service team and SCA business objectives.
– Prepare montly reporting to HQ service team – service management on status and performance of the assigned service providers.
– Utilize communication skills to work with customers,assigned service providers sales representatives and HQ service team to resolve field service escalations in a timely manner.
– Provide recommendation feedback & support to HQ service team as required to assist in the development or charges in policy,programs,Project initiatives and/or process improvement efforts in line with the overall business objectives.
Achievements last job :
- Decrease at least 67% TAT (time around time) in service providers in Colombia in my first year working .
- Decrease in 50% PPI for Colombia service providers.
- Close at least two service providers with corruptions and customer satisfacction problems.
- Accompaniment to headquater with 3PLs projects.